1. Check connectivity first.
- Click on Device Connectivity located on the left-hand navigation menu.
- You will see all of your available devices under your account.
- Connected devices will show as green.
- Disconnected devices will show as red.
- Connected devices will also show the current track being played.
Device Connectivity shows DISCONNECTED
A reboot is recommended to force the device back on to your network. If there are no underlying network problems this should restore the connection. Pull the USB power for ten seconds. See the video below:
The Device Connectivity shows as CONNECTED but I still have no music
Do a headphone check to discover where the fault is. See the video below for more help.
A set of headphones will be needed to check for problems in your cabling or amplification. Remove the audio cable connecting the player to your sound system. Insert headphones and listen for music.
If you DO hear music, the problem is in your cabling or sound system, not the Startle player. If you DO NOT hear music proceed to the next step.
Reset the SD card. See the video below for more help.
If the steps above fail to improve your player's performance please contact our support team for further assistance. You can reach us one of three ways:
- Click the live chat icon at the bottom right of the screen
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Call us at 0203 397 7676 in the UK, or 646 585 0165 in the US