Navigate to Play Modes. Select your jukebox.
- Click on Play Modes located on the left-hand navigation menu.
- If you do not have your jukebox selected already, then you will be prompted to select the jukebox you would like to manage.
- Do this by clicking on the appropriate Manage Jukebox button.
Update your Play Mode settings. Click Save.
- In order to view the Play requests louder than background music checkbox, you need to select thePlay background music radio button under the When there are no requests in the queue... section.
- Make sure that you check the Play requests louder than background music checkbox.
- You also need to have the Jukebox Functionality (requesting music) radio button set as enabled.
- Once done, click on Save.
Play Mode settings updated.
You will see a message saying that your Play Mode settings have been updated successfully.