Navigate to Explicit Lyrics. Select your device.
- Click on Explicit Lyrics located on the left-hand navigation menu.
- If you do not have your device selected already, then you will be prompted to select the device you would like to manage.
- Do this by clicking on the appropriate Manage button.
View the current Explicit Lyrics setting.
You will see the current time frame your device has been set to prevent music with explicit lyrics from being played. Note that 24-hour clock time (military time) is used.
Set a new time frame if required.
- For illustrative purposes, we are changing the time frame so it starts preventing music with explicit lyrics from being played at 6:45am (06:45) and lifts this restriction at 9:15pm (21:15).
- Once you are happy with your settings, click on Save.
New Explicit Lyrics settings saved.
A message will appear saying that your explicit lyrics settings have been updated successfully.
Avoid tracks with explicit lyrics from being played for the entire 24-hour period.
To avoid any tracks with explicit lyrics from being played throughout an entire 24-hour period, you will have to set the time frame to be between 0:00am (00:00) and 11:59pm (23:59).
Allow tracks with explicit lyrics for the entire 24-hour period.
To allow tracks with explicit lyrics to be played for the entire 24-hour period, you will have to set the time frame to be between 0:00am (00:00) and 0:00am (00:00).