Note: Your customers will not have any interactivity with the jukebox when you put these settings in place.
Navigate to Play Modes. Select your jukebox.
- Click on Play Modes located on the left-hand navigation menu.
- If you do not have your jukebox selected already, then you will be prompted to select the jukebox you would like to manage.
- Do this by clicking on the appropriate Manage Jukebox button.
Enter your Play Mode settings.
- Under the When there are no requests in the queue... section, make sure you have the Play background music radio button selected as well as the Continuously radio button selected underneath that.
- Set the Jukebox Functionality (requesting music) option to Disabled.
- Click Save.
Confirmation of saved settings.
A message will appear saying that your Play Mode settings have been updated successfully.