Navigate to Music Filters. Select your jukebox.
- Click on Music Filters located on the left-hand navigation menu.
- If you do not have your jukebox selected already, then you will be prompted to select the jukebox you would like to manage.
- Do this by clicking on the appropriate Manage Jukebox button.
Click on Blocked Tracks.
Click on Blocked Tracks to expand its panel.
Search for your track and decide whether to allow or block. Click Save.
- Blocked Tracks panel is expanded.
- Type the name of the track in the Search Track field you would like to block/unblock.
- You can also type the name of the artist in the Search Artist field you would like to block/unblock.
- Click on the Find button.
- This will return tabs with the track names you searched for in the Allowed Tracks... area. Drag and drop track tabs to and from the Allowed Tracks... and Blocked Tracks... areas.
- When you have made your choices, click on Save.
Music filter updated successfully.
A message will appear saying that your music filters have been updated successfully.